The Gym Rules
The Gym Rules govern your use of a Platinum Fitness Gym.
In becoming a member, you agree to comply with the Gym Rules which are binding rules that apply to all members, guests, and visitors when visiting a Gym. The Gym Rules will be as follows:
(1) You and only you alone may access the gym under the Membership Terms and Conditions. If you bring a friend or guest into the gym without notification and settlement, it will be considered a breach of Gym Rules. We will contact you for settlement, or we may choose to terminate your membership.
(2) Respect other Gym members, guests, staff, and personal trainers. Please use the Gym in a way that does not disturb, detract, or impair anyone’s experience.
(3) Upon entering the Gym, please notify our staff of your membership details (phone number or full name) to confirm your active membership.
(4) Do not bring alcohol or illegal drugs into our Gyms. Do not smoke inside or near the entrance to our Gyms. This includes e-cigarettes and similar devices.
(5) Please utilise our locker facilities to store your valuables and usual suspects (change of clothes, toiletries, etc.). We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings. If we have reasonable grounds for suspecting that a locker is being used for something else, we reserve the right to open it and remove any offending items.
(6) Any damage caused by you at the Gym will be your responsibility to resolve, which may include monetary reimbursement.
(7) Use equipment for its intended purpose. You may follow the instructions provided, including instructions given by our staff and all relevant signage. Ask for help if you need it. If you wish to bring your own equipment, please ask our staff for permission beforehand.
(8) Please consider others by returning weights and equipment after use, and wipe down equipment with our provided wipes after use.
(9) Exercise gear fit for purpose must be worn at all times in our Gyms. For example, t-shirts / tops (no bare chests for extended periods) and closed footwear (for extended periods) must be worn at all times.
(10) Only one person can be in a shower cubicle at any one time. All towels must be returned to the drop-off bins after use.
Updated as of 1 December 2023.